Nutrient Therapy Deep Conditioner 🏳
Nutrient Therapy Deep Conditioner 🏳
VEGAN, STRENGTHEN AND REPAIRS
Momma always said eat your vegetables, but how about putting our vegetables on our hair. I wonder what momma thinks about that. Not only does vegetables provides nutrients to our hair from the inside out, but they can also nourish the hair from the outside in. Nutrient Therapy Deep Conditioner is a full of powerhouse organic vegetables and herbs that contains vital nutrients for hair and scalp health. Our Nutrient Therapy Deep Conditioner packs a powerful punch to dry, limp, damage hair by providing your hair strands with the proper nutrients that will promote healthy scalp and hair growth. Nutrient Therapy Deep Conditioner will leave your hair soft, shiny, manageable and healthy. Great for all hair types!!!!!!
Direction for Use: Part clean damp hair in four section. Apply ample amount of deep conditioner to each section. Use a wide tooth comb or fingers to gently and evenly distribute conditioner from roots to ends. Cover hair with a plastic cap. Sit under hooded dryer or use a warm towel for 30-45 minutes to promote penetration of deep conditioner into hair strands. Rinse hair thoroughly with cool water to close hair cuticles. Follow-up with your favorite leave-in conditioner, oil, and styler.
Ingredients: Water infused with Matcha Green Tea, BTMS, Shea Butter, Hemp Seed Oil, Soybean Oil, Glycerin, Kale, Broccoli, Spinach, Carrot, Cetyl Alcohol, Chorella, Spirulina, Rosemary Oil, Aloe Vera Leaf Juice, Cetrimonium Chloride, Sodium Lactate, Fragrance, Hydrolyzed Quinoa Proteins, Panthenol, Guar Gum, Vitamin E Oil, Sage Leaf Extract, Fenugreek Extract, Ginger Root Extract, Germall Plus, MSM
Healthy Hair Tip: The use of a satin bonnet, scarf or satin pillowcase while sleeping will reduce moisture loss.
Key Ingredient Education:
Hemp Seed Oil-
-Contains gamma linoleic acid that improves the condition of hair and contributes to keratin formation
- Conditions hair and scalp with its high Vitamin E content
- Improves elasticity and softens due to its lipid levels
-A potent superfood that stimulates the production of keratin , the primary structure of hair, skin and nails. This nutrient stops hair loss and promotes hair growth
-Revitalizes and renew hair follicles
- Powerhouse antioxidant
-Phytonutrient that strengthen hair follicles & boost scalp circulation
-Includes Vitamin A, B, D, E, K, Beta Carotene, Lutein, Calcium, Iron, Potassium, Phosphorus, Magnesium and Zinc
-Rich in Gamma Linolenic Acid (healthy fat), an essential fatty acid that helps your body fight inflammation. Essential fatty acids helps to keep hair shiny
-High in protein, makes up more than 60% of Spirulina
-Excellent source of Vitamin B12, Iron, Calcium, Magnesium, Potassium
-Prevents hair loss
-Anti Dandruff properties
-Promotes hair growth
-High source of Vitamin A & C
- Source of Vitamin A that helps promote scalp health
- Faster hair growth through healthy sebum production
- Beta Carotene
- Rich in Vitamin C & Vitamin A
- Calcium strengthens hair follicles
-Contains Vitamin C
-Source of Omega 3 & 6 fatty acids to promote hair elasticity
-Beta Carotene, Folic Acid, Iron, Potassium
-Improves circulation to the scalp
-Treat hair loss
-Imparts shine and luster
-Stimulates hair growth
- High in Omega 3 to help grow hair by increasing follicle growth making hair thicker and fuller
NOTE: THIS PRODUCT CONTAIN ACTUAL VEGETABLES AND BOTANICALS, THEREFORE THE APPEARANCE OF HERBS IN THE FINAL PRODUCT IS NORMAL.
* Our products are handcrafted therefore batches may be slightly thicker or thinner than others. Also color may vary from batch to batch due to variations in the botanicals and oils used to formulate. This does not in any way indicate a formula change.
* Behentrimonium Methosulfate- Self Emulsifying Conditioner that aids in softening, conditioning and detangling the hair strands.
* Cetearyl Alcohol- Not to be confused with those drying alcohols such as Alcohol denat, Ethanol, SD alcohol 40, Propanol, Isopropyl and Propyl. Cetearyl Alcohol is a non-drying fatty alcohols (derived from vegetable oils) or long-chain alcohols that function as an emollients and emulsifier. Aids in the detangling and conditioning for your hair strands and give a smooth, soft feeling to the hair shaft by helping the cuticle to lie flat on the surface of the hair.
* Cetyl Alcohol- This is a fatty alcohol that is derived from coconut and palm oils. Far from drying, this alcohol is actually an emollient that makes hair softer.
Sodium Lactate- This natural wonder is a soothing hair humectant, which provides moisture and gives hair a lustrous shine.
ALLERGEN ALERT: Product may contain nuts, seed, herbal oils or gluten allergens. Please read ingredient list prior to order.
All rights reserved
© 2019 4BellaNaturale