Glittery Rhinestone Press On Nails
1. Take out the nail file and slightly polish the nail surface to remove grease
2. Wipe the nail with a cleaning piece until it is clean, and then dry it
3. Select the nail piece with appropriate size, apply the glue on the one side of the nail or stick it on the back of the nail piece with back glue
4. Press the nail piece from the root of the nail to the front edge of the nail for about 10 seconds until it sticks firmly
5. After pasting, trim the edges with a nail file and make them neat
1. Dip the nail remover with an orange stick
2. Use an orange stick to gently lift the nail plate along the side gap
3. Pry it several times until the nail piece falls off
4. Use nail products to care for nails after removal
Note: The numbers on the back of the nails are fingertips, and they are easy to wear and tear. When using, distinguish the front and back and stick them!
It is recommended that novices try it with double-sided tape after they get it. The double-sided tape can be removed and worn at any time, which is environmentally friendly, convenient and does not hurt the nails. After you are familiar with it, use glue to stick the nail piece if necessary.